Monday, April 28, 2008

Garden



Living in Montana taught me that I love to garden...flowers, veggies, you name it! So we are trying it out here and I am a little worried about the heat and the rock hard soil. My Grandma Gooch had an excellent garden in Phoenix, so I figure we can do it here too! So far things are going well! As long as I can keep the neighborhood cat and 2 little boys out I think that it just might work. Maybe I will get enough tomatoes to can and then I won't have to bum any off my in-laws :o)

We had some extra plants so we put them in some pots. This is Matthew saying, "Woo-hoo, we did it!"

Apparently Brayden isn't completely cured from eating dirt. I couldn't keep his hands out of the soil. I promise I do feed him!

5 comments:

megan said...

Fun garden!! I bet you have the green thumb and that you will do great growing lots of things!! Fun to see pics of you guys! Your boys are getting so big!!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Ahh Ha!!! I love the picture of him eating dirt. So funny, I remember my kids trying that too when they were that age.

Elizabeth Dover said...

Hey, I just saw your posted comment about running. I think that would be great fun to run the same thing. I will let you know if I hear anything.

i said...

I know some who have fabulous gardens here...I hope to be one someday!

Alexa said...

Good luck with the garden! You'll have to take some shots as it grows to share. Your kiddos are so cute! :)