Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Friend

So I had our piano tuned yesterday and Matthew made a new friend. It was too funny. The guy got out all of his tools so Matthew ran and got his little screwdriver and sat down on the bench next to him. Luckily, this little old man was really nice and didn't seem to mind the company!


5 comments:

Alexa said...

Cute story -- that totally sounds like something Joseph would do, too! :)

Elizabeth Dover said...

Porter does that when John is fixing stuff too. Hmmm.. who tuned your piano? How much did it cost. I wonder if my piano is even fixable some of the keys don't even work. But It was John's Grandparents and if I ever refinish the bench it will look nice and I still can pluck out the important things in life like POP Corn Popping and I am a Child Of GOd. For FHE. BUt my piano needs help, that is for sure.

Lesley said...

Elizabeth, this guy was great. He cleaned out the piano and tuned it by ear. He was really nice and he only charges 85 bucks for the tuning (10 for cleaning) I also had some keys that don't play and he was able to fix that too. Our piano is a hand me down too but it sure is nice for fhe!

Tara said...

So cute...friendly guy and doesn't hesitate to just jump up next to someone and cuddle up...I wonder where he gets that from...LOL.

Cindy said...

Hi Leslie, I enjoyed reading your blog. Cute stuff! I wonder if your piano tuner is the same one my mom uses, I can't think of his name! I look forward to learning more about you!