Yesterday I was making sandwiches and I ran upstairs to take a load of laundry to be folded (I hate ironing so as soon as it is done in the dryer it has to be folded) and I came back downstairs to find Matthew with a straw and the pickle jar. As soon as I walked in the room he smiled and said, "Mmm Mom this juice good!" 
Then today the neighbor kids were over playing and one of them came to me and said, "Brayden is uhmm needs your help" Oh no that wasn't very encouraging. Of course I had been talking to my mom (ever notice that all bad things seem to happen when you are on the phone or internet?). Brayden had gotten a hold of the ink pad and of course stuck it in his mouth! This picture hardly does it justice as it was all over his hands and feet and dripping everywhere!
5 comments:
Ohhh man that Braden... haha I can just imagine Jackson being the same way (sigh- the things I have to look forward to!) :) Thanks for sharing.
Just like their mother...they have unique taste. LOL. I can't believe he drank pickle juice and thought it was yummy...I'm pretty sure I almost threw up just reading it. They are adorable.
That's so funny about the pickle juice -- reminds me of Joseph's favorite song (although I'm not sure he really does like pickles). Not so funny about the ink, though -- well kind of funny, but I didn't have to clean it up! :)
Yum pickle juice, JK that was so funny. Brayden looks so happy with the ink all over him, I wonder what he was thinking. He is so cute.
Easy way to make a beard if he wants to be a pirate for Halloween! Cute little man!
Post a Comment