Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aruba, Bahama, come on pretty mama...


Well, I am not sure why I haven't blogged about this yet (maybe because I couldn't believe the day would come!) On Thursday, Nate and I are leaving for Aruba, without our kids! Nate won an outstanding sales award last year, actually he found out he won the night I went into labor with Brayden. So we were supposed to go last October but we had just moved and I was still nursing so we decided to put it off for one year. And here we are, hooray! Our wonderful neighbors are going to take care of the boys while we are gone for 4 days (technically we will be gone 6 but with travel we will only be in Aruba for 4). Our neighbors have 3 boys, so I know that our boys will be all set playing! Also, as of right now there are no hurricanes brewing in the Atlantic, yea! Right now it looks like we will have some showers but hey at least no hurricanes! Needless to say we are a little excited for this weekend!

9 comments:

Haylee said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! Have a WONDERFUL time without the kids! WOHOO!!

Alexa said...

Holy moly, have fun! You better take lots of pics and I want to see them all here on the blog! :)

Vee said...

That is so exciting! Can I squeeze into your suitcase? I hope you guys have a great/beautiful time!

megan said...

Have SO much fun!! That is going to be so relaxing!! Enjoy!!

Jody said...

That sounds like such a blast! I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.

Becky said...

Oh How fun! Soak up a little sunshine for me OK! Someday, someday...

Ashby Family said...

Wow! That's great! Enjoy your time together. Justin and I went on our first trip without kids last year and it was great! (yes I love my kids but a little break is nice)

Elizabeth Dover said...

So which neighbors did the boys stay with? Fun!! I thought I saw Mathew the other day with out you but with someone else from afar off but couldn't see who and then Melissa called and reminded me you went on this vacation. I am so excited to hear about your vacation. I want to do something like this with John someday so I will need to talk to you and other friends about all the ins and outs of a cruise!!!Hope your having fun. Love the little quote from Mathew!!

Evan said...

I'm so jealous!