Monday, November 17, 2008

Life in the Desert

So we went to my parent's house in Arizona last weekend and my dad kindly offered to watch the boys while Nate and I ran a few errands. We came back to find the boys in the pool in November (my parent's pool isn't heated). It was a nice 60 degrees in the pool. Matthew of course thought it was great and Brayden was trying to enjoy it but it was a little cold, not that I blame him.




Shortly after I took these pictures my dad convinced Matthew to jump all the way in the pool. As soon as he came up he looked at us and said, "I'm all wet" and then his teeth started to chatter. My dad then tried to convince him that he needed to stay in and then he would be warm. Matthew looked at him like he was crazy and we to get a towel :o)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh... I love your parents! How is your fam doing???

megan said...

So cold!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Cute story. By the way I hope you all had fun last night!

Julie said...

thanks for letting me tag along last night. I had so much fun and I really did like the movie!