Sunday, December 21, 2008

Way behind

Here are some random pictures from Thanksgiving (I know it is almost Christmas but I haven't had a lot of computer time and our computer is being really slow so it is hard to be motivated to sit and wait for pictures to be uploaded, I know I am lazy)

It was my sister's birthday and she got a lamb cake. I know it looks a little funny but my Grandma Gooch used to make these for all of our birthdays so it was fun to have it!


Brayden in my parent's little red wagon. He loved it we could hardly keep him out!



Having fun with cousins.



Having fun with Grandpa and his cool truck!


We also had a wonderful Gooch family reunion. It was way fun! And we haven't had an official Gooch reunion since before I was born! It was fun to see everyone together and let the kids play!
Also, Nate and I ran another 10k. I beat my last time by about 5 minutes or so. So I was happy. Of course I don't have a picture, again. Oh well, I really did run it even if I don't have proof!
Lots of other cool things have happened like; playing in the snow, making cookies and a surprise visit from Santa but I will have to post about that later. I am tired and going to bed!

3 comments:

Vee said...

Congrats on the 10k that is awesome!
You and your memory. I don't know if I'll ever live that one down.

Ashby Family said...

The cake is a fun tradition even if it does look funny ; ) Congrats on the 10k time. That's awesome. Do you still want to do a triathlon? (I'm getting a bike for Christmas so I really can consider it now : ))

i said...

WOW that's quite the family picture! good job on the run too.:)