Friday, January 2, 2009
One more Christmas Story
The Monday night before Christmas we were having family night. I always give my primary lesson which works out great! So we were talking about the birth of the Savior. At the end of the lesson we were talking about gifts that we could give Jesus since we are celebrating His birthday. Matthew hadn't really taken a nap that day so he was really cranky and didn't appreciate me asking him questions. So I was trying to help him. I was suggesting that we could be nice to others and Jesus might think that would be a good gift. Then I was trying to get more specific and I suggested that maybe we should be nice to Brayden and share our toys. So I said, "Matthew, do you think that is a good idea?" And before Matthew could answer Brayden (who up until this point had been running in circles around the room) came around the couch and shouted, "YEAH!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment