Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!

Nate's birthday was on the 12th and we had a nice quiet party for him!


Our traditional ice cream cake homemade by DQ :o) (I am not sure if Nate actually blew out any of the candles, it sure is nice to have some helpers)






And some more help! I guess the older you get the more help that you need!

The best part was Matthew asking Nate how old he was going to be. Matthew kept asking if Nate was going to be 4, since Matthew will be 4 on his next birthday apparently everyone is turning 4 this year! Nate tried to explain how old 33 was the number is a little too big for Matthew to understand. So we settled for telling him that Dad is going to be two 3's this year. Now Matthew wants to be 3 on his next birthday because his dad is two 3's :o)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Kids are the cutest things around.

Happy birthday to my freshman roommate's husband.

Vee said...

That is so cute about the two threes. They are so fun at that age.
When I first began reading this post I thought there aren't enough candles on that cake. Hahaha. Happy Birthday Nate. Ice-cream cake is my favorite as well.

Elizabeth Dover said...

You have such a talent for telling the stories that come out of our little ones mouths. That is so cute. I remember thinking my parents were so old and now that I am in their place I don't feel of think it old at all, and I wonder about how my kids view us.

&D designs said...

Happy Birthday Nate! from the Gooches