Can you see the sugar on his forehead?
I know this isn't the best picture but can you see the coins in the bottom? That was Brayden's addition! Koolaid anyone?
Also this weekend was the father and son's campout. Nate took both of the boys this year. One of the first things he said to me when he got home was do you know how hard it is to take care of a 2-year-old? :o)
4 comments:
AWESOME koolaid!!! One day when I only had Kelsey and Riley, I came upstairs to find that just about anything that could be poured (in fridge) was on my kitchen floor; including a whole loaf of bread. They both looked at me, smiled, and said, "we are baking a cake". Fun times!!!! Looks like the boys had a blast at the campout. It's good for our men to have those alone moments with the kids, huh?! Sorry this is so long. Have a great day!
Nikki
Ha, Ha! I love that Nate took the boys with him! I can't wait for Chad to take both the kids on a overnighter! Love the kool-aid! Your boys are quite adventureous!
I love your boys adventures! I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones coming up with these "creative" ideas. We had a sugar incident just 2 days ago I wish they had been making kool-aid but no they just filled up a purse with sugar and took it around the house with them. I didn't even notice because purses being played with is so common around here. It wasn't until Justin found the closet floor in their room full of sugar that I figured out what was going on! Oh the adventures of little ones.
Cute pics from the campout. When I asked Nate if he had a good time at the camp out he hesitated before he said yes, now i know why, 2 year olds are hard to take care of. Tell him next year will be much easier!
Post a Comment