Matthew now loves to look at the comics in the paper. He gets out the paper all by himself and is entertained looking at the pictures for quite a while! Here he is with his cousin.
Brayden and his cousin Jana were running up and down our street with just diapers on without a care in the world! Jana is 18 months but Brayden kept calling her the "baabee" (Baby) and Jana kept calling Brayden the baby. It was pretty cute!
I had to include a few pictures of our trouble maker. I freaked out a little when I walked in the kitchen and saw this and Brayden looked at me like this was totally normal. Silly boy!
Brayden also found the Lightening McQueen stickers and put them all over my floor. Then he laid there and kept saying, "I love you Lightening!"
3 comments:
Gotta love those terrible twos!:) They do keep ya on your toes! Wonder what Brayden's next adventure will be!
Stickers on the floor!?!? My worst nightmare. I can think of 4 spots they need to be scraped off right now. Mischief is so fun!
I just love catching up on your boys latest adventures. Great job charts. What catagories did you have for Matthew? As you know I love grabbing ideas from others. Porter has chores he does but chore charts are nice to have to go with them. Miss ya!
Post a Comment