
It is a little hard to tell but it really is a boy, he left no doubt for us!

Here is a profile picture. It is fun to see the ultrasound and see his little hands and feet, it is always amazing!

And of course the alien shot!
This little boy is scheduled to make his grand apperance December 10th 2009!
14 comments:
Congratulations!!! You are going to be an expert on little boys! I'll definitely get your advice! I love the ultrasound pics!
Congratulations!!! You are going to be an expert on little boys! I'll definitely get your advice! I love the ultrasound pics!
Another boy! Christian always hoped for a basketball team too, but I'm pretty sure he won't be getting it! Congratulations! That's exciting. And I love seeing ultrasound pictures. It is a miracle!
CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for sharing the news! I hope you're feeling OK!
Oh my goodness! No doubt for sure. My sister has two boys the same age as yours and is pregnant with her third but we have yet to find out what it is. Can't wait to see what a third little guy from Scoresby family looks like! Congrats!
I am so excited for you guys!!! You really do boys wonderfully well; can't wait to see the third.
Nikki
Soo excited for you guys. At least Nate only wants a bball team. Scott is aiming for a whole offensive line--what am I a baby factory? Congrats and good luck!
Well, that works out nicely because I just finished sewing two little boy gifts out of material I bought for our baby so your gift is officially covered. :) Congrats, it sounds like yuo're taking it better than I did but I can honestly say that time has healed my wounds and now I'm excited. :)
Wow! Congratulations!!! Keep us updated!
OH I am a terrible cousin!! Congrats!! So sorry that I didn't say so earlier!! It looks like you are headed for a Grandma Gooch household! :) Boys!! :) So fun! Congrats again!!
gotta love the alien shots! he's a cute one! :) congrats.
Congrats!!! Boys are tons of fun! Hope you have been feeling great.
What?!? This is so awesome!!! Congratulations, Lesley! Keep us posted on your newest addition.
three boys in a row is awesome!! Congratulations
Post a Comment