The comings and goings of Nate, Lesley, Matthew, Brayden & Preston
Will changes the laundry for me to but I have a front loading washer so that first picture of Matthew is so funny and quite impressive.
He is a true Scoresby man!!! Way to go Matthew! He will make his wife very happy one day! Hopefully he keeps it up through his teens!
Send him to my place. I have some stuff to pack. Maybe you can hire him out?
Tomatoes? he will work for TOMATOES?wow..I would do that...send him over here!!
What a cute boy!! How are you feeling? Hope you are well!!
man, what a good kid! I'm so totally jealous!
I love it!! what a great kid!
so wonderful....and i like how he has to reach down into there. i LOVE the fact that justin can do laundry. recently he even learned to do it from hamper to hanger. thank goodness!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Will changes the laundry for me to but I have a front loading washer so that first picture of Matthew is so funny and quite impressive.
He is a true Scoresby man!!! Way to go Matthew! He will make his wife very happy one day! Hopefully he keeps it up through his teens!
Send him to my place. I have some stuff to pack. Maybe you can hire him out?
Tomatoes? he will work for TOMATOES?
wow..I would do that...send him over here!!
What a cute boy!! How are you feeling? Hope you are well!!
man, what a good kid! I'm so totally jealous!
I love it!! what a great kid!
so wonderful....and i like how he has to reach down into there.
i LOVE the fact that justin can do laundry. recently he even learned to do it from hamper to hanger. thank goodness!
Post a Comment