Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas List

So the past few Sundays in the paper we have been getting the store's toy catalogs for Christmas. My boys have been loving this. They lay the paper out on the ground and go page by page looking at all of the toys talking about which ones are cool (which is most of them).

Here is the Walmart ad. It looks like they fought over it, right? Nope Matthew gets out his scissors and cuts out all of the toys he really wants and...
Puts them on the fridge! Our fridge is almost completely covered in toys that we "need!" I wish I would have saved the Toys R US ad. Matthew didn't cut that one apart but circled all of the toys in the whole catalog! He even circled some of the girl stuff and when Nate asked him about it he told Nate that it was for me. What a nice kid!

3 comments:

Julie said...

oh that's classic. The Toys R'Us Big Book is like the "holy book" to our kids right now. I feel bad too because they're just getting combined a swing set for Christmas. LOL

Cyd said...

That's funny. He is such a nice kid. My kids have also been excited with the toy ads that have come and they cut out what they wanted and I had them glue them on a paper to make a cauloge (sp?).

i said...

i need to do that for my husband next year!!! ;) great idea matthew!