One other funny thing that happened was we were getting on the Winnie the Pooh ride for the 3rd time (it was the only ride with no wait!) and the ride operator was going through her speech to pull down the bar as far as you can. Matthew stood up and said I can't pull on the bar because my mommy's tummy is too big and I can't pull it down. This girl started cracking up laughing along with Nate. It sure is nice to be reminded by your 4 year old that you are getting large.
Anyway here is my favorite picture from the trip:
This is the risk you take when you ask some random person to take a picture for you! Oh well, one day we will get a good family pic at Disneyland!
4 comments:
That is a great family picture LOL. Sounds fun, one day we need to meet you there!
okay so apparently I've gotten really behind on checking people's blogs because I didn't even know you were pregnant! congrats. When are you due? I think I was actually at disney land the same weekend you were...we were there on Friday and the park was filled to capacity. Crazy I hadn't heard of that ever happening before. Crazy. We should plan to go together sometime...my pass expires in Feb!
I love that story about your belly--I had a mentally challenged kid ask me when I was due a couple weeks ago at church. Several friends got a good kick out of my red face and stuttered response "wwhhaat, I'm not pregnant!" Sounds like you guys had a great time! good luck w/#3!
k- sooooo jealous!
Post a Comment