Monday, December 7, 2009

4 going on 13

Matthew found my old Walkman the other day, it was buried under my bed and I forgot that I even had it. His first reaction was, "what the heck is this mom?" He knows how to work the ipod but this apparently looked like a foreign object.


This was Matthew for the rest of the day. I only have a few cassette tapes, a Garth Brooks, a mixed tape, and a church tape. Anytime I asked him to do anything he would tell me that he couldn't because he was listening to his music! Apparently he is turning into a teenager already.



And of course Brayden has to try out everything that Matthew does.


Here are some other things that have been going on:
Brotherly love! Matthew loves to play games on my computer and Brayden loves to just sit and watch him. It sure is nice when they are getting along :)
Here is another toy ad that Matthew cut out that he says he needs for Christmas. But this time he sat down and wrote his name for the first time ever! He has been trying to write his name for a while but he usually looses interest after the first few letters! I was so excited for him! And now he has been writing his name on everything (ok mostly just toy ads but it is a start, right?)
Nate and I went out on a date the other night to Outback and I had some left over steak that I was trying to eat for lunch the next day. But I didn't get to eat much because I had 2 little helpers!

3 comments:

Vee said...

WOw that makes me feel old! Cute boys though.

Greco Family said...

That is hilarious! I had that same walkman. How funny! Makes me feel old when kids don't know what they are anymore.

Heather said...

Love the pics! I love how funny your boys are! Hallie always wants to eat my food too. One time I ordered a side salad and she ate it all! Oh well. You look great!