The comings and goings of Nate, Lesley, Matthew, Brayden & Preston
Monday, March 1, 2010
Sleep
Well, with a new little baby in our house we have all been a bit tired!
I found Brayden asleep just like this! I promise I did not pose him at all!
Even little Preston seems tuckered out!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sleepy time is wonderful time, isn't it?! I love the pictures. Kids can sleep in the craziest poses - too funny! I hope you took advantage and got a little sleep yourself. Preston is a doll and I'm glad I finally got to officially meet him yesterday!
1 comment:
Sleepy time is wonderful time, isn't it?! I love the pictures. Kids can sleep in the craziest poses - too funny! I hope you took advantage and got a little sleep yourself. Preston is a doll and I'm glad I finally got to officially meet him yesterday!
Nikki
Post a Comment