Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures

So I have been feeling guilty that I haven't been taking too many pictures of my baby. I always remember my older sister (she is the 3rd kid) telling us that she was adopted because there weren't many baby pictures of her. My mom said it was just because she have 3 kids under the age of 4 and didn't have much time. So I am worried that Preston will think he is adopted if I don't start breaking out my camera more. So the other day we were outside playing and figured it was as good of a time as any!

He is really a happy boy!



He loves to stick out his tongue and blow raspberries!



I was having fun playing with the settings on my camera :D



Of course since I had the camera out I had to take some pictures of the other two! Matthew wasn't cooperating.

This is after a few failed shots!
It is a miracle that I was able to get Brayden at all.
And this is how it ended, in tears. Well, at least I tried!

2 comments:

Julie said...

darling! don't worry, I hrdly have any baby pics of Bridger - so sad. :) My cousin Melissa Charters was just telling me that she worked with your mom at camp in Arizona. What a small world!

Vee said...

Preston is adorable! Such cute boys. I love it.