Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cracking me up

Today has been a fun day. The boys have just been doing and saying things that have been cracking me up all day.


1. Driving in the car to swim lessons. I was sitting behind a truck at a stop sign and she just wasn't moving. So I said, "Come on honey, go!" Then from the back seat I hear Matthew say, "Honey go!" (Thank heavens I didn't say anything worse than that!)


2. Brayden is totally interested in everything that Matthew is doing and playing with. So he has learned to quickly steal the toy from Matthew and then run to me, give me a big hug and then sit on my lap and play with the toy quickly before Matthew can come take it back.


3. Matthew is really starting to be more imaginative in his play like today he was having his cars talk to each other. He also will either tell Brayden to come on and follow him or he tells his toys to hurry up and run away because Brayden is coming.


4. Matthew actually willingly used the potty today but only because he had all of his toy cars use the potty first. Whatever I will take it! Now if I could just get him to poop in the potty. Baby steps right?


5. We went out for dinner and Nate made a quick turn into the parking lot and Matthew told him to be careful and not crash the car.


6. Then later Nate was teasing me and so I playfully punched him in the arm and Matthew laughed and then told me that wasn't nice and I shouldn't hit. Nate thought that was funny so he continued to tease me and I couldn't do anything about it.


7. We were out running errands this evening and on our way home Nate yawned. Then we hear a little yawn from Matthew in the backseat. So Nate yawned again and then another yawn from the backseat. So Nate fake yawns and then Matthew fake yawns (he was really hamming it up) and then we hear Brayden fake yawn followed by a "ha ha" It was hilarious!


That is all I can remember. I am sure that some of these you probably had to be there or you have to be really easily entertained!


I am tired and going to bed. So I will have to post pictures from our trip to AZ for Father's Day later! Here is one picture for your viewing pleasure:

Too bad he will never get to use this umbrella in sunny Las Vegas! He sure had fun playing with it in the house!

4 comments:

Haylee said...

your boys are so fun and getting their cute little personalities! :) Cute stories!

Elizabeth Dover said...

I loved your little stories. I am so excited to find out how your run went!

i said...

I love it when my kids do funny stuff...and you even have it all documented. Aren't blogs wonderful!

megan said...

Cute stories!! Kids are so fun and good entertainment!! I like the "don't crash the car"...that one sounds familiar!!