This afternoon I took Matthew upstairs to change his messy diaper(yeah, potty trainning not going so well right now) and as he was lying down he bumped his head on the metal bed frame. Here the basic conversation that followed:
He said "Ow my bed hurt."
And I said, "Don't you mean your head hurts?"
He said, "No bed!"
So I said, "I know you hit the bed but does the bed hurt or does your head hurt?"
He thinks about this for a sec and says, "Bed hurts!"
Apparently he has quite a hard little head! Made of steal? Who knows!
4 comments:
Loved this little story. It seems he was concerned he might have hurt his bed:) Isn't funny how when your little everything can feel and think like you it seems. I love kids!
I love the things our little ones say. I'm pretty sure sometimes when my little ones crash into objects around the house they have hurt the house more than themselves. Glad that his head didn't get hurt ;)
What a funny little guy. :)
Poor bed!
Post a Comment