1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
11 comments:
I remember you coming to my house and spending hours on the phone to NATE.......you were so in love....
Silly Jeremy, it was my mom. We are very close :o)
You and your cute family came over and helped us move into our new house. I'm so grateful that your husband helped us out so much!
Hey ther Nate and Lesley,
I found your blog through Sean and Brittany and was excited to see that you are living up here is Sin City as well...closeby at least. Theron and I are in NW Vegas with one more year of dental school to go. As far as a memory goes...hmmmm...I enjoyed thumbing through cute dance pics and discussing highschool memories with my hubby. Hope all is well.
Theron and Lisa Burk
Um lets see, just one? I think the dance parties were my favorite, but walking to the gym singing my lungs out, and those cute mysterious fairies that would clean up my side of the room, I'll never forget.
I remember going over to Nate's parents house and watching the AMAZING byu vs. utah game on TV. It was so fun seeing those guys get SOOO into it! :)
I think one of my favs would have to be when we got into a water fight when it was, oh I don't know about 25 degrees outside. Crazy.
I am having a hard time with this. I have all kinds of little memories even though I haven't known you all that long. I don't know which one. The day you called me while I was getting Alissa ready for her dance concert and I was worried about how to fundraise. You had so much advice and I felt so encouraged. It was like an answer to a prayer.
okay I left a comment earlier, but it must not have worked...
I remember going over to Nate's house and watching the amazing BYU v. UTAH game and how those Scoresby (and Johnson) boys were going CRAZY at the end. You were cute and pregnant! :)
Honestly, I can't pick just one! I remember so many times coming over to your house and spending the night. We went swimming at the pool once and then there were the times at Grandma's house that we played Ollie Ollie over. And then the times back in the back room of Grandma's that we would play games with all the big cousins! (Do you remember that? I remember that's where I learned to play poker!!)
Post a Comment