Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st Day of Preschool


Matthew's first day of preschool! (it was actually last tuesday) Don't ya just love the cheesy smile? Oh well! He did horrible actually, probably because it was at my house. I don't think that he actually understood that it was school and not just play time. He did better the next day and I am sure he will do much better when it isn't at our house!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dover said...

Your silly, I don't think he was horrible!!! Your right about the kids being confused though, I think it was confusing to alot of the group. Every time we meet it will get smoother. The kids loved it. They really enojoyed themselves.

Ashby Family said...

Don't worry it takes awhile for them to get used to new schedules and structure. (my 3 year old class is still getting used to it, its TOTALLY normal : ))