
Hooray!! The day has finally come! Brayden is now officially a member of the nursery! (I say officially because last week I had to sneak him in because Nate was outta town and I had to teach!)
After church picture:

This is very unusual for Brayden. I think this is actually only the 2 time he has fallen asleep in his highchair! Nursery must have been really fun!
2 comments:
Oh what a joyous day!! We have three more Sundays and I am counting down. It's to the point for us that we wonder why we are going to church since we seem to spend most of the time in the hall!! :) It looks like you guys are doing well and we are getting really excited to see you in November!!
Hey cousin was up? How cute is your family! Good to here from you oh and boys night out is so much fun. Give it a try real soon! Ha talk to ya soon. Tally
Post a Comment