
I cut the boy's hair last night. I almost cried cutting Brayden's. He has the cutest curl in the back of his hair and I love it. I have only cut his hair a couple of times but Nate has been asking me to cut it for a while now as it was getting really long. I kept ignoring his requests until a little boy across the street from us asked me if Brayden was a boy or a girl, that is really when I decided it was time. I am not a good hairstylist so the option is short if it is going to be anywhere close to being even. (it also doesn't help that Brayden cries like he is being abused and shakes his head the whole time, so please don't look too closely as it isn't even!)

I forgot to take a before picture of Brayden, this is the best I could find of his cute hair :o)
4 comments:
Good job on the haircut Lesley! He looks cute and not like a girl at all!
I don't think he ever looked like a girl. I hate cutting the baby hair too, it is so sad, I try and keep a lock in a small tiny plastic ziplock and put it in their baby books. I need to learn how to cut Porter's hair. John usually does it because I figured he knew how a guys hair is suppose to be cut better than I do. But I do want to learn how. Maybe you can teach me. I think you do just fine.
Its so hard to cut curls off. (on boys or girls!) I had a panic attack after I had Alexis hair cut because all her cute little curls went away. You did a great job though!
hair cutting on babes is bitter sweet for me! they sure look cute.
Post a Comment