Sea World just opened up a new kids area called Sesame Street's Bay of Play with all kinds of rides perfect for our boys. They had a blast on the kiddy rides and the giant jungle gym area.
People often ask me when Matthew is starting kindergarten because he is so tall (he is wearing some 5T shirts). Sometimes it is hard to remember that is only 3 when he is as tall as our 6 year old neighbor. But it worked to his advantage at Sea World. He was tall enough to go on all of the roller coasters! I was a little nervous that he would get scared but he had a blast and didn't want to get off!
First he went with Nate and then he went with me (there were hardly any lines, it was great!). There is a part when you go into the dark and I was a little nervous...for Matthew that is :o) And he told me, "Mom first we go up,up, up and then down, down, down. It so fun!"
I think that he is ready for Disneyland!
It was a very fast trip but we had a great time!
On Saturday before we jumped in the car for our 8+ hour trip home (there was a wreck on the freeway and we sat in traffic for 2 hours it was awful oh and Matthew threw up so we had to stop and clean that up, it was a fun drive) we had to stop at the beach because we are suckers for the beach, OK when I say we I mean me! :)
We got home just in time to wash some clothes and re-pack to leave on Sunday for our trip to Idaho (I think we are done with driving for a while!!)
9 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous of Matthew I think I was 7 before I could go on any roller coasters. hehe. Happy Anniversary!
You're making me more excited for Sea World! It looks likes you had a blast! Just so you know, Hallie is 2 1/2 yrs old and is wearing 4T clothes! The girl just doesn't stop growing!
Wow that is fast and that drive home sounds AWFUL!! We got stuck in traffic 2 years ago trying to drive home on December 30 and it took us about that long because of the new years traffic. Hope your trip to Idaho was fun.
Happy Anniversary - time flies by! The beach looked cold!
How fun to get to go to Sea World! Happy Anniversary too! We've been married six years as well. :)
That's fun that you got to do one last trip down to Sea World and it is really fun to take your kids on the big rides when they enjoy them so much. Sounds like an awful ride home though.
Wow so much fun! I still remember a trip we took to sea world when I was like 7. Sounds like you did alot of driving but I'm sure it was all worth it.
I am glad you guys didn't get hit with the illness till the very end so he had a fun time at Sea world and wasn't sick at the first. But still no fun to be sick. Other than that it sounds like you had a great time. I am so glad your all better now.
on the rides at 3 huh!!?? what a great treat. i thought he was older when i first met you too!
Post a Comment