Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Brayden!

So this post is a little late! Brayden's birthday was on the 6th. I can't believe that he is 2 years old, I guess I need to quit calling him my baby!

Here are some fun pictures for your viewing pleasure:



Brayden with his birthday cupcake. He did get to blow out one of the candles, Matthew got the other one before I could stop him.



Brayden really loved the present part! He loves Lighting McQueen and was way excited to have his own McQueen car plus Mack trailer :o) I seriously can't pry that Lighting McQueen car out of his hands!

Here are some fun pic from the past year:



Brayden eating a raw piece of bread dough. He is our official taste tester!




Brayden loves to be in the kitchen with me "helping" usually he is just creating a mess! That is an onion that he is holding which he stabbed with corn picks!



Taking out the trash.




We love our cool dude!


2 years has gone by so fast and we couldn't imagine our family without Brayden!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your baby's 2??? Wow...

The Lighting McQueen made me laugh.

At our school, if a child does not have an English name, they can pick one or we pick one.

One little boy loves Cars so much, he wanted to be named, McQueen. So I have a student named McQueen.

Elizabeth Dover said...

Wow what a cute baby picture. He was so tiny. It is hard to believe he is so big now isn't? The onion picture is so cute he looks so proud of his little creation. Actually all his pictures are cute. 2 years old Wow! He was so little when you first moved here, time sure went by quick.

Heather said...

Wow, Happy Birthday Brayden! I always get that little guy's birthday mixed up! He is so cute! Time really does fly and I love that he is a helper in the kitchen! Hallie is the same way!

Carrie Jo said...

Happy belated B-day to Brayden! where does the time go? He's so cute. These little guys are too much fun. It looks like you all have a fun party, too!