I think I may "accidentally" send the link to your blog to my husband... or leave this page open on his computer screen... Sometimes they need all the hinting they can get, right?
What a sweet guy. You two are such a super cute couple. I love it when you guys bear your testimony you both always say such sweet things about each other as part of it. Looking at your other blogs... Brayden's story is so cute trying to use his little potty and hoping to find something in it. Porter was so much faster to train than Alissa. I think having an older sibling really helps.
5 comments:
For "no reason" is the best time to get flowers!
I think I may "accidentally" send the link to your blog to my husband... or leave this page open on his computer screen... Sometimes they need all the hinting they can get, right?
for "no reason" hmmm. I would ask doug - "what did you do?"" he he just kidding - that is soooo sweet!
What a sweet guy. You two are such a super cute couple. I love it when you guys bear your testimony you both always say such sweet things about each other as part of it. Looking at your other blogs... Brayden's story is so cute trying to use his little potty and hoping to find something in it. Porter was so much faster to train than Alissa. I think having an older sibling really helps.
what a simple act that means sooooo much. how sweet. :)
Post a Comment