We went out to the Ethel Chocolate Factory and Cactus garden. I can't believe that living here for almost 3 years this was our first visit! It was fun and we will be doing this again :)
We also made a visit out to Valley of Fire State Park. My kids love being able to climb all over everything and the dirt of course the dirt! (I am not sure where Matthew picked up the peace sign and I didn't even realize that he had done it until I loaded the pictures on my computer!)
Matthew, Halle (their cousin) and Brayden. Nate's sister Heather moved to Vegas a few months ago and this is the first time we have lived near family in 5 years! And we love it!
4 comments:
Love the pics! We had a great time doing all those things with you guys! Don't ya love it when your kids get along?!
We love Valley of Fire too! I'm jealous that you have some family in town. I often wish we had just one of our siblings and their family here.
My grandparents took us to Ethel Chocolate when they took us to Vegas. And as for the peace sign, your son has been hanging out in South Korea. Every picture HAS TO HAVE a peace sign.
I'm jumping on board with loving the Valley of Fire! We're going to have to try the chocolate factory
Post a Comment