The comings and goings of Nate, Lesley, Matthew, Brayden & Preston
Monday, April 19, 2010
I know I know, "one day you will look back on this and laugh" Just not today, sigh I will be sweeping and vacuuming up sugar for a week...or maybe longer!
Man - oh - man!!! Were you nursing the baby when he did that; they tend to sense when we are unable to catch them in the act. So sorry that happened, but it is true......it will make a great story some day (far off in the future). LOL
5 comments:
oh man! i have a hard time with always having that attitude as well.
boys!
Man - oh - man!!! Were you nursing the baby when he did that; they tend to sense when we are unable to catch them in the act. So sorry that happened, but it is true......it will make a great story some day (far off in the future). LOL
Nikki
I'm so sorry. It made me laugh though. That's gotta be good for something!
WOW, I bet he did that all in a blink of an eye too!
This is Jeremy. Glad to know we're not the only parents that are constantly cleaning up after our kids.
Post a Comment