

Seriously 2 minutes and Brayden was completely soaking wet (and loving every minute of it). I just laughed, closed the door and went to get my camera! They are starting to play together really well and Matthew even shared the hose with Brayden. As you can see Brayden thought that was great! I guess it was time for our patio to get a bath (it has been a while since we vacuumed out there!)
3 comments:
I love it when my kids are having fun playing together. Every time we get the hose out my kids freeze so it dosn't last long. I loved how you caught how much fun they were having. I am so excited to go to the orchard on Thursday to it is going to be so much fun whatever we end up doing I think.
That's so funny! I love it when the kids play well together... it's definitely one of the joys of motherhood.
Man your boys keep your patio clean!! Maybe the could come work on my driveway! hehe. They are so cute.
Post a Comment