Monday, September 1, 2008

Cougar in Trainning


Matthew's first BYU football game! He is already learning the fight song--ok he just thinks that it is cool that he gets to stomp and clap! I guess I need to work on him being fair and balanced and take him to an ASU game! Go Devils!

3 comments:

&D designs said...

Hey Leslie: I found your blog off of Megan's blog. Love your pics of your cute family. It will be fun to see everyone in November for the BIG Gooch gathering. Anyway, I love to blog - I have been able to keep in touch with more people this way, since my life is all about my kids now - anyway take care, come visit our site - www.andigooch.blogspot.com

Jody said...

Are you guys in Utah?

Lesley said...

Nope, not in Utah. We are still in Vegas which is just a short 6 (according to my husband) hour drive from Provo :)