Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seriously...


...why do we buy toys?

4 comments:

Alexa said...

Amen, sister! :P

Elizabeth Dover said...

Horray! Who needs blocks anyways when cans are so readily available. Oh and don't forget the purcussion set of pans, another kid favorite.

Oh, about Breaking Dawn I agree with you it seems like there will be another one. I can't say I enjoy this series the way I did Harry Potter but if there is another book I am sure to read it. Hey that girls night out sounds fun. Count me In!!! My husband does the comment thing too, can't watch chick flicks without the peanut gallary and all. And he advoids anything with Julia Roberts,and or Drew Berrymore. Anyways count me in.

Elizabeth Dover said...

Horray! Who needs blocks anyways when cans are so readily available. Oh and don't forget the purcussion set of pans, another kid favorite.

Oh, about Breaking Dawn I agree with you it seems like there will be another one. I can't say I enjoy this series the way I did Harry Potter but if there is another book I am sure to read it. Hey that girls night out sounds fun. Count me In!!! My husband does the comment thing too, can't watch chick flicks without the peanut gallary and all. And he advoids anything with Julia Roberts,and or Drew Berrymore. Anyways count me in.

Angela said...

Great question!