Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight, sleeping and Christmas Trees

A little update of what has been going on in our life:
Had a wonderful girls night out to go and see the movie Twilight. It was fun to eat dinner and chat and to be excited like teenagers for a movie :o) Nate was wonderful and didn't complain. The boys were in fed and in bed by the time I got home, it was great.
The movie was ok, the book was much better (as usual). It was still entertaining. And I have found that my criteria for a good movie has changed. If it doesn't have any sex, swearing, and can keep me awake it is classified as a good movie!


Our group!

Lately Matthew has been fighting us on nap time. So on Sunday I didn't make him take one (we have 1pm church and it is hard to get him down at 11am). He seriously fell asleep mid sentence. He was telling me that he wasn't tired :o)






This year we are headed to AZ for Thanksgiving, so we decided to get a head start on our Christmas decorations. So for Family Home Evening we set up the tree. The boys already broke 4 ornaments and I lost count how many times Matthew has rearranged the ornaments!

5 comments:

Vee said...

Fun. I love Matthew falling asleep while he's telling you he doesn't need a nap. Mom knows best!

i said...

Hope you had a nice trip! arent trees fun with toddlers!!!

Elizabeth Dover said...

I am so glad everyone had so much fun together at them movie! Next time I will be there for sure! Love the nap story. So funny.

Ashby Family said...

Matthew asleep on the table is awesome! Ariana tried to convince us a couple Sunday's ago that she wasn't sleepy after church and fell asleep leaned over our recliner.

Tara said...

I was kinda expecting the Twilight movie to be horrible so I actually enjoyed it. They did a better job portraying the story than I expected so I agree it was good but not a good as the book!
Also I love that your boys are enjoying playing with the Christmas tree! I’m pretty sure we broke alot of my Mom's ornaments growing up because we couldn't stop playing with the tree.