Matthew was afraid to go near Mickey Mouse and Brayden tried to rip his nose off. Poor Mickey!
The rockets were a big hit!
The haunted mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean scared Matthew a little. At first I didn't think that Matthew paid much attention as he didn't talk about it until the next morning. Nate had fallen asleep that night at the hotel with some ice cream in his hand and the ice cream melted all over the sheet(I was totally asleep during all of this and have no recollection) so Nate got up and took the sheet into the bathroom and tried to wipe it off but gave up and left the sheet in the bathroom. So the next morning I was helping Matthew use the bathroom and he kept asking me why the sheet was in the bathroom and why it was all dirty. I told him that I didn't know. Then he got this thoughtful look on his face and said really seriously, "Mom, did the pirates do it?" It was pretty funny!
Dumbo a classic ride!
Who doesn't love the carousal?
And the teacups seriously make me sick and Matthew thought that was hilarious! Well, we went 3 days totally so I will post some more pic soon!
2 comments:
That's funny that Matthew was a bit scared of Mickey as I wouldn't peg him to be afraid of anything. Will was the same way until we had been there a couple of days.
What a fun trip, I am jealous!! Love the sheet story!!
Post a Comment