Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding and a 2-year old

Last weekend I went up to Utah, by myself! My cousin was getting married so Nate suggested I use miles and go up. It was so fun. I got to hang out with my sister and sleep in. I had a great time thanks to my wonderful husband who hung out with the kids all weekend :)


I don't know what it is but Brayden really seems to know that he is 2 now. He is being more stubborn and mischievous lately!


We always have Matthew use the potty before he goes to bed at night and Brayden can never be left out. So he sat on his little potty for a long time. He kept getting up and looking in and then was disappointed that there was nothing in there!

Below are pictures that Matthew took:






Brayden is now tall enough to reach the water dispenser on our fridge. He is really enjoying playing with the water. One day I found him pouring huge cups of water on my couch. Then the next day I came down to a flooded kitchen. I didn't take any pictures because I was a little too upset. But when I checked my camera I found these pictures taken by Matthew that caught Brayden in the act! I think Matthew was trying to get evidence that he didn't do it :o)

4 comments:

Vee said...

Bug has started to do this as well. It drives me crazy, because it is constantly happening. I think she is starting to get a little better as long as she has a smaller cup that is glass so she can see. But we still have a long ways to go. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Is there any way to lock it? If you find out let me know.
You look so good in those wedding pictures. What a fun trip. What a good Daddy to stay home with the boys.

Anonymous said...

Right on....that was pretty smart of Matthew to do. Sorry you came down to such a mess, but it will be something you can laugh about when he is 30 (or so). Glad you had a getaway; sounds like you had a good time. Have a good day!

Nikki

Cyd said...

Your last comments made me laugh!

Haylee said...

It was fun to see you! too bad we aren't in the big family picture but Jackson was done so we had to leave early.
That is funny matthew took some evidence pictures! :) It would have been fun to see those boys!