Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boys being silly

Our boys make me laugh everyday. Here are some of our moments!

Brayden fell asleep on the kitchen floor. All I could think when I found him like this was "that can't be comfortable"




One day I was finishing something up and Preston was crying so I asked Matthew if he would go and talk to Preston while I finished(he is really good at entertaining Preston! And Preston loves when Matthew gives him some attention! And it helps me out a ton! It is a win-win-win!). I came downstairs to find them all like this. They said they were camping!

This is Matthew's preferred spot to eat his Popsicles. He also likes to look over the fence and torment our neighbors dogs.




Brayden and his blanket hardly are ever separated! He is playing super Brayden here. And Matthew has to be in every picture, I can't ever get him to get out!



Honestly I have no idea who thought this one up. I just caught them walking around the house like this! Silly boys!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Your boys. Wow. SO BIG! and I too think that if you are gonna fall asleep on the floor, at least do it on carpet! haha! cutest boys ever!

Cyd said...

The camping picture was such a great moment for you to capture. I love it!

Alaina said...

Your boys are so handsome, and look like so much fun... Sometimes I need motivation to think of having a few more kids, and your fun pictures and descriptions actually help a lot :) SOMEtime we will get our families together!